Wednesday, November 5, 2014

When you exercise do you use weights?

I put some weight on and am a bit frumpy looking in the center of my core.  I need to tighten my arms, butt,legs and basically everything.
I don't have any work out equipment and was searching for a great workout that would help get me back into shape.

Want to get fit but can’t afford a personal trainer? No sweat. Trainer Bizzie Gold shows you her workout. Watch the L.A. trainer demonstrate six moves from her super sexy Buti workout.


I came across this short video at Self Video and thought I would give this a try.

This video is for all over toning and contains 6 moves to a hot body. So learn some moves and put on your favourite music and get to toning.

Enjoy and have fun working out :)








No comments:

Post a Comment