Sunday, November 9, 2014

Do you use Sugar or a Sugar Substitute?-Get Free samples here!

I am trying to cut back on sugar as it is not healthy for the body.  There are so many artificial sweeteners and I have never really found one that didn't have an after taste. I have tried Sweet n low, sugar twin, equal and splenda did care for most of them.  My brother is diabetic so I want to start cooking sugar free for a healthier me and my brother. 

I came across an article about Truvia  and though I would investigate more.







The Stevia plant is native to Paraguay, where people have grown, harvested and used it as a sweetener for hundreds of years. Today, it is grown in Asia and South America due to its need for long hours of daylight, water and warmth.

Truvia is made from the Stevia plant.

When picking your sweetener, consider the stevia plant. After all, it was picked from the earth making Truvía® calorie-free sweetener sweet from the start.   
           I love the sound of Calorie Free don't you?
              From Field to Table
From Field to Table in six stages, the sweetness of Stevia makes the journey from harvest to your kitchen. By always following this series of steps, we obtain the best tasting part of the Stevia leaf every time.                                              




These are the variety of products you can purchase at the store below
Sprinkled, stirred or baked.
Truvía® Calorie-Free Sweetener

I was curious and wanted to try these and right now they will send you some sample packs to enjoy.  If you would like to try free samples click below and fill out the form

Truvia Samples Here

No comments:

Post a Comment