Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Do you love to Shop and Get Money Back?

I am a member of E-bates and you get rewarded for shopping and on the 15th of the month they will deposit your money earned into your paypal account.  I like to make my money work for me and find this is the greatest site.  The minimum cash out is $20 and if you do not have paypal they will send you a cheque.


Shop. Get Cash Back. It's Simple.

People often ask: "This sounds too good to be true, how are you able to do it?"

It's really quite simple. Just like almost every other online shopping site, we get a commission from the stores when you make a purchase. Instead of keeping that money - we share it with you!

There really is no catch!
Just Cash Back on all your online purchases through Ebates.ca
Plus when you sign up you get $5 bonus added to your account just for signing up.

If you are not a member you can sign up here
Start today, with Christmas coming this will help you get cash back quicker because you are buying gifts for others and when you get the money in your account you can treat yourself or buy for someone else . I know I love free money!

I know you will be glad that you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment