Thursday, November 28, 2013

Todays Mail-Influenster Maple Vox Box

I went to the mailbox today and was pleasantly surprised to receive my complimentary box from Influenster.  I opened it up to find many goodies to try.  This was like a nice Ladies pampering box!


  Here is what I received in the Maple Vox Box Package:

Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate Flavour Heavenly Crisp- which tasted heavenly without the calories.

Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate Dreamy Clusters- Another tasty satisfying treat.

NYC New York Colour Big Bold Curl Mascara-Which makes your lashes fuller and more volume.

NYC New York Colour Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss- You lips fell soft smooth and luscious

Broadway Nails imPress-On Manicure-These nails look great, quickly press on and shiny no gluing

Montage Jeunesse Clay Spas-The mask made my skin feel clean and baby soft skin, very nice

Ice Breakers DUO-mint and fruit flavoured and freshens your breath, comes in raspberry and strawberry.  I received raspberry and that is my favourite flavour.

2 coupons for $1 off the purchase of any 2 NYC New York Colour Products

Conclusion:
I just love everything that I got to try and am happy with the results of the products.  The Skinny Cow treats were really yummy and satisfying. I loved the mascara as I have thin eyelashes and the mascara made them bold and longer and thicker, great stuff! The lip product made my lips shiny, soft and looked good.  The mask really cleaned my pours and my skin felt fresh and soft. The Ice Breakers were nice and refreshing to the mouth.  I love coupons and always use them whenever I shop so these will come in handy.











I joined a site called Influenster and have received my complimentary box and I have been given the opportunity to review and test the products and the opinions expressed are those of my own and not necessarily those of the sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment