Thursday, November 28, 2013

Customize Christmas Photos FREE-http://iCaughtSanta.com




Do you like to do Scrapbooking? Send Photo Christmas cards? Then I have a great website for you to check out!
You can have fun with your photos by Customizing and personalizing them by adding Santa or Santa and Rudolph to your pictures, you can also change the border of your photos as well.  There are many images to choose from.  I have been given the chance to review this website http://iCaughtSanta.com and was able to customize some of my photos which I found was fun to do.

Here are a couple of my Photos that I customized  below

This is a picture of the front of my house ans I love receiving mail and that it would be whimsical to have Santa and Rudolph in my front yard :)




Here is a Picture of Santa by my Christmas tree!

I just love this site and enjoyed experimenting with the different add-ons for my pictures.  It was simple, easy and fun to do!  If you have children they will also love to see Santa or Rudolph in the Photos.

If you would like to try adding Santa to your pictures for. FREE you can click on the link below
Christmas Photo Customizing

 use this code #SantaShare to get it for free.  Make as many pictures as you want with this  code, but like Santa it is only around for a limited time, it Expires December 10, 2013 so hurry!

Also on the website at the bottom there is a Contest you can enter  to win an Apple Ipad Air or Gift Cards, so if you love contests like myself don't forget to enter.

Enjoy your FREEBIE!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment