Sunday, November 17, 2013

Are you Ready for Christmas?

I have been on Facebook and people are posting a countdown until Christmas.  I am generally one of these shoppers that plan ahead and generally would be ready by now, for some reason I am not prepared or ahead of the game this year.  I have started my Christmas shopping but will be late at getting it done this year.  I can't believe that Christmas is only 38 days away!  I hear Christmas music on the radio and see the Christmas stuff in the store.  I think it is a bit early for the stations to play Christmas music.
 What are you thoughts on this?
   I even have my Christmas tree up already as it always helps to get me into the Christmas mood. Here is a picture of my Christmas tree.
I love Christmas as it is my  most favourite time of the year.  Everyone seems to be happy and treats everyone nice at Christmas.  My favourite thing about Christmas is the lights.  I also love the Christmas treats like short bread cookies.  My least favourite thing is last minute shopping and the packed parking lot at the mall and the line ups and stress on what to buy someone and it not being in stock.


When do you start your Christmas shopping?  Are you one that plans ahead or waits until the last minute to shop?  What is your favourite thing about the Christmas holiday season?


1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty much done my Christmas shopping. Actually, I was finished a long time ago. I have to be prepared because there is nothing worse than dealing with busy shopping malls with aggressive shoppers. No thank you!

    ReplyDelete