Friday, July 26, 2013

TRUE FRIENDS



Friends come and go but TRUE friends are always there through the good times and bad!

As I posted in my last article about a condition I was going through, you find out who your true friends are.  I used to have lots of friends when the times were good but when times are tough, whether you are going through a financial battle, emotional battle or physical battle a true friend will try to be understanding and be there when the going gets tough.  I don't have lots of friends any more but I have a few TRUE ones and that is all you really need in life!

We don't always want to go through battles but when we do we gain a new perspective in life on many things and gain more insight and direction.

I believe that people are brought in our life to teach us lessons or to help and be an encouragement to us or us to them. When someone crosses our path we can learn from them and vice versa.
I have found that since I told a few people about my battle some of my friends have fallen by the wayside in life but I am being blessed with other people that are being brought into my life that are encouraging to me.

I hope you are blessed with true friends and encourage the ones you have!





No comments:

Post a Comment