Thursday, December 26, 2013

Happy Holidays!







Well I got through Christmas and had a really nice Christmas this year, soon it will be the New Year!  Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Wishing all my Friends and Followers a Happy New Year.  What is everyone doing for New Years?

Do you go out to a Dinner Dance? Outdoors Celebration? Do you stay at home and have friends over to ring in the New Year and watch the ball drop on TV? Go to Church? ell me what you are doing this year.
  I haven't made any plans as of yet but have some ideas in the making.

When it comes  to the new year do you make New Years Resolutions?
My New Years Resolution is to lose weight and get into shape.  I also want to go back to school and advance myself. I need to re educate myself before entering back into the workforce.

I am going to look into the new YMCA that is in my city and join it.  I wont have a personal trainer so I will need to push myself until I get into a routine of working out again.  I am excited and looking forward to going.  There is a new one that was just built so I think I will call and make an appointment to take the tour to see what it has to offer me and then get a membership.

Sometimes I make resolutions but end up not keeping them but this year I intend to follow through.
The second thing I want to do is quit smoking.  This will be the bigger battle for me but I know when I start working out this will help me to quit smoking.  I need to find more non-smoking friends to help me through the process.

Well I want to thank all that have been following my blog and supporting me and I will be doing more giveaways in the New Year.

Whatever you choose to do for New Years  enjoy it and stay safe!










No comments:

Post a Comment