Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Society Against Child Abuse

            LETS STOP CHILD ABUSE

" Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, these ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance."
Robert F. Kennedy

It is hard to believe that someone who has given birth to a child could harm them or even kill them.

    I seen on the news how a young teen mother had killed her infant.  I  could not believe how someone could do this and yet it happens on a day to day basis.  What is wrong with our world!

By watching this video you will be counted in support of standing against the Child Abuse 

                         This is such a touching video called "Dear Mr. Jesus"
LET'S BE THE VOICE




Sign up and click daily Click here  

Give of your time today!



2 comments:

  1. That video is very sad and disturbing. I dont know how anyone can do things like that, its terrible!!! It disgusts me, and you are right, this kind of thing happens often. I don't understand the minds of people sometimes. They should be locked away forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I also borrowed that quote for my blog, its wonderful.

    ReplyDelete